Monday, April 30, 2012

Magical Music

It’s been a long time since I wrote my last post. Today I thought let’s begin. It’s always better late than never. But I am not able to decide what to write. I want to write something which I really want to share. Just now I thought to write my feelings about music. Music has always been my best companion, my best friend. Music has always cared for me or may be I cared for music. The time when I found no one around me music is the one who was and still with me sharing all my good and bad moments. Music is something which can excite me, can make me smile, can make me feel sad, can make me dance, can make me think and always bring such a good moments that I can’t describe in words. Often it happens that when I am listening some song and a moment related to that particular song come into my mind. For example the some I lust listened was one of my favorite on my last working place and that automatically brings all the happy moments of that place and those people. Music (in FM radio) is the only reason that I love to be awake at nights. So many times it happened that whole night I didn’t feel like sleeping and spends all along with my best company music. While at college I used to sms songs name and the station name while it’s playing in FM to my friend and so do some of my friends. Even at late night this happened…that crazy I was and still am. Things changed…situation changed…places changed…but still music is my most adorable friend as like yesterdays. Sometimes somewhere (like while traveling or while walking on the road or anywhere else) I listen a song or a part of a song which touches my heart and that moment I decide that I have to get (download) that particular song… sometimes without having any particulars (Like actual song, singer name, movie name, which language etc… only with that line or few parts of that song. I still remember in my 5th semester the night before my exam I actually able to catch a difficult node of a Bengali song which I practiced for a long time and finally the moment came that I can sing that difficult portion of that song with perfection. I was so happy that I felt like achieving a prestigious award. Anyway the important thing is the happiness I felt at that moment. Of course not all the time but yeah mostly music has the power to sooth you. Right now I am listening a beautiful track sung by sonu nigam(ab mujhe raat din),before that it was another sweet number by babul supriyo(sochta hun usko dil).

No comments: