Thursday, September 3, 2009

Surprises in IMA

I am getting so many surprises from the day of joining into IMA. The initial experiences I've included in my previous post itself. The first thing started with every morning PT by 5.30 itself. Then it goes with preparation for academy..class starts by 8.30am. Then the long day session continues till 6.05 in the evening. Then too often we'll be in lab itself to finish up our presentations,assignments,e-modules etc etc. Sometimes even after supper again we have to go to lab to finish up the work.
Anyways... theses are all about the regular happenings. I am about to tell about the surprises which I've gone through here.
So the next surprise was the DJ night which fall on the 2nd of my stay in IMA. We all were so excited(as it would be a great relaxation for all of us after a hectic week of academy),specially me as I didn't have any experience about DJ and all. The very day started with as usual class session. Then by 5'o clock it got over as because we had a speech by our director's Guruji. Then after the speech and all the DJ started by 9'o clock. I have gone with some of my friends. First we had our supper( which was not good as expected) and then gone for the party. Beside the dining hall in the open ground the party has arranged. The entrance looked so dark that at first we thought whether to enter or not. But after a while we got the idea and entered. There was so much of loud music in the loud speaker that I couldn't bare for a long time. But still with some of my friends we have enjoyed. Though I was not aware of the steps but my friends made me to dance on the bits for a while. Later they even appreciated my dance that I looked so cute while dancing. Then after a few while I returned hostel.
So here comes the next surprise on my Birthday. Actually the previous week I've gone to Chennai to meet ma and didi. Sunday afternoon I returned. Evening while went for taking snacks all are asking about me and wished also. The 8'o clock I have been called out for the mess. I was fully thrown into surprise while I saw they have arranged a surprise birthday party. It was truly special for me as I didn't have had an experience like thins ever in my life. It was a blast. We have taken so many photos. All were celebrating. Every where the cheers of my friend were coming. I felt so good... so touched.
Life is not that bad as we think. As it says there is always a better way of life. We should consider the positive, refreshing, pleasant side too instead of thinking always the sad happening. Now I really feel “there is always a better way of life”.

No comments: